Who am I

Hello everyone !!
My name is Nunticha  Hemasatol, Namtan. I was born in Sukhothai, Thailand. After having completed secondary education, I move to Chiang Mai to spent over four years study in English for International Communication at International College, Rajabhat Chiang Mai University.
I interested in fashion both womenswear and fashion bags.
Vatanika is the brand that I passion. Every collection aimed to capture expressions of visual beauty and individuality, perfected by clever functionality and a good variety of high-quality materials. The brand ultimate vision is to make every woman feels special as she can possibly feel when wearing Vatanika.

This blog is all about my favourite fashion and have you all enjoy. Thank you for your follow.

Comments

  1. Wow! Your blog very nice and you information very interested. Good 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Have you enjoy with my blog.

      Delete
  2. I sure do like the photography in this blog. You did a very good job of getting your point across. This looks like it was done by a professional. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I hope some information are useful for you.

      Delete

Post a Comment